MultiScan SDK release information (v22.0).
v22.0 provides a ground-breaking overhaul of AHI SDKs and showcases a set of new scan technologies. Featuring an improved BodyScan experience, reduction in SDK file size, and more.
v22.0 provides a ground-breaking overhaul of AHI SDKs and showcases a set of new scan technologies.
- Reduction in SDK file size, to under 10 MB total size for all scans.
- 100% binary distribution, reducing the impact to app build times.
- Support for Swift Package Manager in addition to existing CocoaPods distribution for iOS.
- Overhaul of BodyScan user experience, with realtime guidance and feedback.
- Android SDK is now modularized, rather than as a monolith library, similar iOS.
Missing from v22.0 (intended for v22.1) are the following features:
- Customize theme/style.
- Change text/strings, and localization.