November 11, 2022
The problems we solve can be of daily financial matters, accounts payable and receivable, payroll and reporting requirements to meet statutory and compliance regulations, interactions with banks, cashflow, as well as more complex matters linked to shares allocations, relevant reporting, ASX or NASDAQ queries, and advisory capacity for our leadership within our areas of expertise.
Utilizing specialist capabilities provide solid support for the company’s direction and strategy across statutory reporting and everything that comes with being a listed entity, across financial compliance, accounting and payroll areas.
Your work will have you:
- Reporting and taking instruction from the Chief Financial Officer
- Responsible for accounts receivable, accounts payable and payroll matters
- Ensure compliance with payroll, superannuation and taxation requirements, including all necessary tax lodgments
- Responsible for internal & external preparation of reports as required
- Responsible for maintaining system administration and improvement of financial management information system
- Perform duties related to month-end, half year end, year-end and other reporting.
- Ensure accountability, accuracy and integrity of financial transactions within the general ledger and responsible for ensuring the chart of accounts is relevant to the company’s business needs
- Other duties as directed
For this to work, you'll bring with:
- +3 years financial accounting background
- Tertiary qualifications in accounting suitable for admission as a student member of a professional accounting body (CPA Australia)
- Good understanding of contemporary financial practices, accounting systems, standards and methods
- Good organizational skills, including the ability to manage priorities and meet deadlines
- Good initiative & adaptive learning style
- Well-developed problem solving and analytical skills
- Good computer skills and working experience of XERO
- Strong eye for detail and good communicator
- Willingness to learn and share knowledge with others
It may be serendipitous if you also have:
- Knowledge of the Corporations Act 2001, ASX Listing Rules, NASDAQ/SEC Reporting Requirements
- Experience working with listed companies & reporting
- Exposure to other accounting jurisdictions (US, South Africa, Singapore)
We understand that opportunities for career growth and promotion in an organization are valuable. We offer opportunities to grow your experience, explore your ideas and progress your career, aiming to continue aligning business goals with personal and professional growth.
A resume gives us something to go with, though a link to your portfolio or even better: a video brief (3-4 minutes tops) will bridge us into understanding your true passions. Your choice from here...we'd like to hear from you!